Hello to you all!!
Well despite my not wanting to be the tipical Mormon wife who sits at home bloging all the time, Mark really wanted me to do a Family blog, so here it is. Thanks to Victoria I have spent most of my afternoon improving it. I guess it had to be done sooner or later. I will do my best to keep up and update the blog, so that you all can stay in touch with our family on our daily adventures. Cheers!!
Hey Sam! Yeah, it took me a while to jump on the mormon mommy blogger band wagon. But, I really love keeping up with family that lives too far away!...P.S I love the family drawing at the top. Did you draw that?
ReplyDeleteLooks amazing! Nice work.
ReplyDeleteSO I'm sad to hear that I wasn't informed of your recent blogging addiction Samantha!! I can't believe little Seth is not so Little anymore! How cute is he!
ReplyDeleteHey we're in Cedar City right now until the first of May so if you ever head up this way, give me a call!! We stopped in phoenix on our way here again, but thankgoodness we made our connecting flight. I was a little sad we did, cause I secretly wanted to visit you! Hope all is well, miss ya!