Monday, November 19, 2012

FUNNY THINGS KIDS DO AND SAY

1.Seth has been doing and saying some pretty funny things lately so I thought I would write a few down. Like for example Mark and I were in the car after cumming home from church or something and I still had my home made Indian headbands on the dash from Halloween. So before we get the kids unbuckled mark looks at me and says, in regards to the headbands cluttering up his car. "Are you going to take that crap?" not more than two seconds later Seth says, "ya dad are you going to take that crap?" so funny to hear a three year old say something like that.
2.Another funny one. So in our ward we have to feed the sister missionaries almost every day of the month, we have them over a least once a month. this last Sunday we had them over and Seth came out with his toy sword and unexpectedly hits sister Dorff on the arm. I quickly told him that was not ok and that he needed to apologize to sister Dorff. He got all embarrassed and did not want to look her in the eye and say he was sorry, so he shamefully scurried off. A few minutes later he came back and gave sister Dorff a used band aid to make her feel better.( it was not really used, because it was one we gave him to make him feel better about a bump on his head.)I thought it was a very cute gesture. Later on that night we attended a baptism for Brittany Bennett and Seth got to go up to the font and see it happen. As it ended he trots back and says kinda on the loud side in a quiet setting, "Mom I see the baptize!"

No comments:

Post a Comment