Friday, April 27, 2012

Mary A. Rowe's Funeral

So two weeks after Porter was born we attended Mary A. Rowe's Funeral. ( Mark's Grandmother) I always thought it was interesting that Mark and I both had a Grandam Mary. Only Mine is my great grandma and is still alive at age 101 I think. Anyway I did live with Mark and Paula Rowe(Marks Aunt and Uncle)in Orem, UT before mark and I were married so I had the privilege of getting to know Mary during my short time there. She was a sweet woman and always had a happy attitude. Mary would always say "Its another Sunny day in Zion" every morning. She had Alzheimer and even though she could not remember who I was or what was going on half the time, she was always happy. Family is everything she would say and let me know that she had done her genealogy on five lines. and Rowe was really German and was pronounced Rou meaning Rough. In short I came to admire and love her. Even though I had only come to know her in this late hour of her life I could tell she was a good woman that had lived an exemplary life.
Melissa and Dan Rowe's new little boy Owen. Owen had the same due date as Porter, however neither one was born on that date.
Scott and Taylin
Wyndi and Porter
Wanted to get a picture of Trenna's head stone as well while we were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment