Saturday, April 24, 2010

Seth growing up


Seth is now 7 months old and just a few days ago he learned to crawl forward. He goes all over the place now. I was in the kitchen cleaning and Seth decide to be where I was ,so he crawled on over. For a moment I left the kitchen to grab something in the living room when I hear Seth make this choking noise. My first thought was that there is not really anything on the ground for him to choke on, but then I remembered that I had dropped a jalapeno pepper on the ground while making lunch the day before. I walked back in the kitchen to see how he liked it. As I looked down at him he had a funny look on his face as he was spiting out the pepper back on the floor. The other thing that Seth has done lately that I thought was interesting was as I vacuumed the floor Seth crawled after the vacuum where ever I went with it. He seemed a bit afraid but curious at the same time.
Seth also has two more teeth coming in on the top to add to the two he already has on the bottom. He sticks his tongue out all the time now and I think it is because he likes to feel his top teeth with it.
This last Wednesday I gave Seth his first hair cut with the clippers. I just did the same length on Seth as I do for Mark. 8 on the top and 3 on the sides. Seth didn't mind really and originally I thought it might make him look more bald but instead it looks like he has more hair because it was all evened out. Before the hair cut he had three places that his hair was long and thicker than the rest of his head. On the top front and two patches in the very back that didn't connect in the middle. The hair cut makes him look like more of a boy instead of a baby.

3 comments: