Monday, May 24, 2010

Blessed to have family

I was driving to my sisters house in Gilbert and I was just thinking how grateful I was to have the opportunity to live so close to my family no matter where I move to. I mean a few years a go who would have guessed that Roxanne and I would be living just down the rod from each other in Arizona? Now we will be moving again and we will be living in Washington next to my sister Victoria, plus two of Marks siblings. Even in Utah we lived close to Cannon and had plenty of game nights at our apartment there in Provo with James Myrick too. I love my big family and I feel very blessed to have all of them in my life. We are all so the same and all so different at the same time and none of us are close to perfect, but I love them all just the same. Brothers, sisters aunts uncles cousins ranging from 1st to 4th. I look at pictures of every ones families and how they continue to grow and I think of how important families are in the bigger scheme of things. As big of a pain as family can seem at times they are a greater blessing than a curse. I love mine and I hope they know it. I mean all my family too. Aunts, uncles, cousins and on..

1 comment: